- Introduction to CT or MRI $430
- Online Introduction to CT or MRI $480
- Cross Sectional Anatomy and Pathology $710
- CT or MRI Physics $710
- Online CT or MRI Physics $760
- CT Clinical Course $1,430
- MRI Clinical Course $1,430
- Corporate Health Fee $30
- Application Fee (non-refundable) $20
Total Program Cost - Tuition & Fees
- Online $3,430
- Traditional Classroom $3,330
There is a non-refundable $100.00 acceptance fee/tuition deposit which is applicable toward first semester tuition. The tuition and fees are subject to change.
If a student withdraws from the program or individual classes, he/she will be entitled to the following tuition refund:
- During the first week of the semester........90% refund of semester tuition
- During the second week of the semester..70% refund of semester tuition
- During the third week of the semester.......50% refund of semester tuition
- During the fourth week of the semester.....25% refund of semester tuition
- Fifth week of the semester and after...........................................No refund
The CT and MRI Programs participate in the Department of Veteran Affairs Post-9/11 GI Bill Ò. Please contact the United States Department of Veteran Affairs for current information. Information can also be found online at www.us-gibillschool.com.
The CT and MRI Programs do not participate in Federal Financial Aid, including Pell Grants and Student Loans.
The tuition and fee schedule is subject to change by the action of the Administration and Director of the School of Diagnostic Imaging, Cleveland Clinic.