- Introduction to CT or MRI $360
- Online Introduction to CT or MRI $410
- Cross Sectional Anatomy and Pathology $625
- CT or MRI Physics $625
- Online CT or MRI Physics $675
- CT Clinical Course $1,350
- MRI Clinical Course $1,350
- Fee/Course $30
- Corporate Health Fee $30
- Application Fee (non-refundable) $20
Total Program Cost - Tuition & Fees
- Online $3,230
- Traditional Classroom $3,130
There is a non-refundable $100.00 acceptance fee/tuition deposit which is applicable toward first semester tuition. The tuition and fees are subject to change.
The MRI Program does participate in the Department of Veteran Affairs Post-9/11 GI BillÒ Please contact the United States Department of Veteran Affairs for current information. Information can also be found online at www.us-gibillschool.com.
If a student withdraws from the program or individual courses, he/she will be entitled to the following refund:
- During the first week of the semester........90% refund of semester tuition
- During the second week of the semester..70% refund of semester tuition
- During the third week of the semester.......50% refund of semester tuition
- During the fourth week of the semester.....25% refund of semester tuition
- Fifth week of the semester and after...........................................No refund
The MRI Program does not participate in Federal Financial Aid, including Pell Grants and Student Loans.