The Cleveland Clinic School of Diagnostic Imaging Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program is proud to offer students the following benefits:
- Challenging courses
- Affordable tuition
- Opportunities for scholarships and grants
- Excellent classroom and clinical facilities
- Sonographic scanning lab on premises
- Clinical experience at two hospitals plus outpatient centers
- Small class size
- Free tutoring for students
Sonography Scanning Labs
Sonography Scanning Labs are held during the 1st and 2nd semester at the Euclid Hospital Health Center Building. Our new lab is spacious and provides for an enjoyable learning atmosphere.
The Cleveland Clinic Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program is approved by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools in accordance with Ohio Revised Code Chapter 3332 (School Registration No. 2165).
30 East Broad Street, Suite 2481, Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 466-2752, Fax (614) 466-2219, Toll Free (877) 275-4219
Liability Insurance and Background Check
The Cleveland Clinic Health System provides liability insurance and background checks free of charge to all students accepted in the School of Diagnostic Imaging.