Tuition - 2017/2018 Academic Year
|Program Tuition & Fees
|Course Fee - Per Course
|Introduction to CT
|Cross Sectional Anatomy and Pathology
There is a non-refundable $100.00 acceptance fee/tuition deposit which is applicable toward first semester tuition. The tuition and fees are subject to change upon due notice to the student.
Estimated additional expenses:
|Corporate Health Fee
|Online Course Technology Fee
|National Registry Exam - ARRT
|National Registry Exam -
|State Licensure (CT only)
*There is no charge for parking, liability/malpractice insurance, or background screening.
If a student withdraws from the program or individual classes, he/she will be entitled to the following refund:
- During the first week of the semester........90% refund of semester tuition
- During the second week of the semester..70% refund of semester tuition
- During the third week of the semester.......50% refund of semester tuition
- During the fourth week of the semester.....25% refund of semester tuition
- Fifth week of the semester and after..............................No refund
The CT Program does participate in the Department of Veteran Affairs Post-9/11 GI Bill Ò. Please contact the United States Department of Veteran Affairs for current information. Information can also be found online at www.us-gibillschool.com.
The CT Program does not participate in Federal Financial Aid, including Pell Grants and Student Loans.
The tuition and fee schedule is subject to change by the action of the Administration and Directors of the School of Diagnostic Imaging, Cleveland Clinic.