Non-Employee Onboarding: Contractors & Facilities Maintenance Providers
Cleveland Clinic Badge Offices Hours:
M-F 7:30AM - 4:00PM at Main Campus, Cleveland
M-F 8:00AM - 4:30PM at Beachwood
M-F 8:00AM – 4:00PM Weston, FL
For the latest vendor information about COVID-19, visit Cleveland Clinic’s Supply Chain website:
On-boarding is required for all contractors and facilities maintenance providers performing services in Hospitals, Family Health Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Administrative Buildings, Medical Office Buildings, and Express/Urgent Care locations (inclusive of new construction, renovations, and facilities maintenance work ). The on-boarding experience is managed through RedCarpet/Silkroad.
2022 On-Boarding Request Form
- The primary point of contact for the contracted company is required to submit On-boarding Request form thirty (30) business days in advance of the anticipated start date to allow for ICRA training (where applicable) and TB skin testing.
- The completed form must be emailed to [email protected] with subject: ONBOARDING REQUEST FORM. A Cleveland Clinic Coordinator will initiate the on-boarding process in RedCarpet/Silkroad.
- Incomplete or incorrect information will delay this process. Individuals will receive personalized e-mail notification, inviting them to begin the on-boarding process. Upon successful completion of all assigned tasks and training, individuals will receive a final message on how to obtain a Cleveland Clinic Non-employee ID Badge.
- Current badging locations: Akron General (Akron, OH), Cleveland Clinic Administrative Campus (Beachwood, OH), Cleveland Clinic Main Campus (Cleveland, OH), Weston Hospital (Weston, FL).
- All contractors and facilities maintenance providers working inside any Cleveland Clinic facility are required to have TB skin testing.
- Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) training is required for all contractors and facilities maintenance providers working within the United States.