Who can register?
Regular full or part-time employees at Avon, Euclid, Lutheran, Marymount, and Medina (white ID badges).
How do I register?
1. Complete this form.
2. Take a picture of your ID badge with your phone/tablet and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We must have a copy of your Employee ID badge & this form to create a Library Account.
4. You will receive an email when your Library Account has been set up.
Benefits of a Library Account
1. Use library resources off-campus.
2. Borrow items from Cleveland Clinic Regional Hospital and Main Campus Libraries. Coming later in 2017.
I agree to the following Library policies by completing this form:
1. I will return or renew all materials checked out to me by the date they are due.
2. I will pay for lost items.
3. I will pay overdue fines for items returned late.
4. I will contact the Library to update my registration information if it changes.
5. I will check out with the Library when I am no longer employed by the Cleveland Clinic.
6. I will follow US Copyright Law regarding the use, printing, downloading, and sharing of print and electronic resources licensed by the Library.