Upon receipt of your online application, a member of our center will follow up to collect:
• CV in English
• USMLE scores
• ECFMG certificate
• Copy of medical school transcript
• Certified copy of medical diploma
• One page personal statement addressing your interest in this program
• Two letters of recommendation, see FAQs for acceptable formats
- One from Dean of medical school addressed to Cleveland Clinic
confirming completion of medical school and additional
information on accomplishments
- The second letter may come from a physician who can attest to
academic and other relevant accomplishments
ERAS applications presented as supporting documents to this program are not accepted. Candidates who submit ERAS applications will automatically be disqualified.
Upon receipt of all documents, your application is considered complete. No additional documents may be included at a later date.
Your complete application will be reviewed during the corresponding period timeframe. A list of accepted candidates will be published on our website on the above listed notification date
Upon acceptance into the Global Clinical Observer Program, you will receive the following by email:
- A formal invitation letter to help you with visa formalities
- Final confirmation of your orientation appointment
- Resource Guide to prepare you for your upcoming visit to Cleveland
- Necessary health requirements (if applicable)
A tentative schedule of your observership will be given to you by the hosting department on your first day.
On your last day, we will present you with a certificate of attendance in the Observership Program.