We provide a range of support for multicultural students, and welcome all students.
As our Director of Multicultural Recruitment and Development, Kendalle Cobb, MD, is responsible for recruiting, developing and supporting multicultural medical and premedical students. Sade Jackson, Admissions and Multicultural Affairs Coordinator, helps plan activities and programs. She can be reached at 216.444.2414.
The Cleveland Clinic campus offers numerous dining options, including a cafeteria in the Lerner Building, where CCLCM is located. Subway, McDonald’s, Au Bon Pain, and Starbucks have locations on campus.
A variety of restaurants are located in the neighborhood surrounding CWRU and Cleveland Clinic.
Students have their own lounge available 24 hours a day. Amenities include:
- Kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and free coffee machine
- Student mailboxes and bulletin board
- Comfortable seating
- Computers, printer and copier
The Fitness Center
on the Cleveland Clinic main campus offers a variety of amenities and activities at an affordable membership rate.
A variety of physical fitness amenities and activities, from swimming and Nautilus to squash and fencing, are available at CWRU
free of charge.
A private athletic club, One To One Fitness Center
, is located on the CWRU campus on Adelbert Road.
Living in Cleveland
is better than ever, particularly if you’re a foodie. Cleveland is home to several top-chef restaurants as well as numerous ethnic and independent establishments. A full menu of nightlife activities, major league sporting and cultural events, and recreational activities throughout the area enriches the lives of our students.
Cleveland Clinic and CWRU are close to University Circle
, which offers myriad opportunities for living, culture, entertainment and dining.
For housing options in Cleveland, visit:
- Cleveland Clinic Housing Be sure to click on the Relocation Information link on that page for additional housing information.
- Case Western Reserve University Housing
- Use the Case Student Forum to introduce yourself, search for roommates, look for housing, chat with future classmates and more. Created by students, the forum lets prospective Case medical students share information and pose questions to current students.