Useful Financial Resources
These are VERY informative books that deal with all aspects of personal finance.
- “Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance in your Twenties and Thirties” - Beth Kobliner
- “The Millionaire Next Door – The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy” – Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D. and William D. Danko, Ph.D.
- “Your Money Matters: 21 Tips for Achieving Financial Security in the 21st Century” – Jonathan D. Pond or visit his web site at http://www.jonathanpond.com/.
- “Courage to be Rich” and “The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom” – Suze Orman
- “Do You Want to Make Money or Would You Rather Fool Around?” – John D. Spooner
- “The Intelligent Investor: A Book of Practical Counsel” – Benjamin Graham
- “Your Money Or Your Life: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence”. – J. & Robin V. Dominguez
These are several web pages with GREAT debt management information including money saving tips, credit card tips, and budgeting information.